KYMDAN DELUXE mattress presents optimal firmness supporting the user's spine and help maintain the three natural curves of spine in every sleeping posture. Additionally, the open foam structure provides air circulation and ventilation bringing comfort feeling and prevents heat built up for users.
KYMDAN Deluxe Mattress are produced with three common thicknesses:
Sleeping accounts for 1/3 of the day allowing the body to recover after a hard working day so that it can fully relax and rest (aligns the spine to its natural curves). Therefore, choosing the right mattress is essential.
In addition, the body mass of each person is different; therefore, in order to provide the appropriate products for each customer’s different needs, KYMDAN has researched and produced mattresses with 3 firmness levels which support users’ spine in every laying position:
Firmness Level 1: Standard Hard (SDH) mattresses are suitable for regular use by the average customer who range in age from newborns to adults and weigh less than 80kg (<176 pounds).
Mattresses are not compressed or sunk by users who weigh less than 80kg (<176 pounds).
|Firmness Level 2: Special Hard (SH) mattresses are suitable for customers weighing 80kg - 100kg (176 pounds – 220 pounds); customers with minor spinal complications and spinal degeneration (or back pain).||
Mattresses are not compressed or sunk by users who weigh 80kg - 100kg (176 pounds – 220 pounds).
Firmness Level 3: Super Hard (SSH) mattresses are suitable for customers weighing over 100kg (>220 pounds) and customers with serious spinal conditions.
Mattresses are not compressed or sunk by users who weigh over 100kg (>220 pounds).
KYMDAN offers a 15-year full warranty for our latex mattresses.
KYMDAN Mattresses are covered under warranty for:
- Mattresses that become indented (see illustration). It does not spring back to its original state after use such as stepping, lying and sitting on after an extended period of time.
- Latex that has aged, resulting in melted and rotten latex. Ageing latex mattresses have a sharp decrease in mechanical and physical properties (e.g. compressive strength, tensile strength, tear resistance, elasticity, ect,.), causing the mattress to become useless. This is often referred to as breakable and rotten mattresses.
KYMDAN Mattresses are not covered under warranty for:
- Mattresses turns yellow (natural yellowing process of natural latex).
- The damage of the mattress was caused by the consumer’s negligence to comply with the User Guide printed in the warranty card. (see user guide)
- The mattress is damaged due to intentional sabotage (unrighteous competition), such as:
o Exposing the mattress to direct sunlight (due to the nature of natural rubber, it will be ageing under the effect of ultraviolet rays in sunlight).
o Stinking substances and food has been plastered onto the mattress.
o The mattress was impacted by an external force of over 200 kg/dm² from any direction.
o The mattress is dirtied or soiled.
Within the warranty period, if there is sign of collapse, subsidence, melting, rotting, or aging, please return the product to the manufacturer.
- Please show your warranty card when claiming warranty. If your warranty card was lost, KYMDAN will still perform full warranty. In this case, the warranty period is determined by the encoded information inside the mattress.
- The mattress's specifications will not change during the warranty period (except for color, visual appearance). In the next years, technical specifications may gradually degrade in a natural way. However, this slight degradation does not affect the usability of the product.