KYMDAN SPECIAL DELUXE PILLOWTOP mattress brings in a whole new level of comfort for superior sleep quality. The mattress is designed with special 02-layered structure: the latex pillow top surface of the mattress creates a soft and comfortable experience like no other; the latex mattress body features an optimum firmness level that supports the body’s weight in every position, as a part of maintaining a healthy spine.
KYMDAN offers a 15-year full warranty for our latex mattresses.
KYMDAN Mattresses are covered under warranty for:
- Mattresses that become indented (see illustration). It does not spring back to its original state after use such as stepping, lying and sitting on after an extended period of time.
- Latex that has aged, resulting in melted and rotten latex. Ageing latex mattresses have a sharp decrease in mechanical and physical properties (e.g. compressive strength, tensile strength, tear resistance, elasticity, ect,.), causing the mattress to become useless. This is often referred to as breakable and rotten mattresses.
KYMDAN Mattresses are not covered under warranty for:
- Mattresses turns yellow (natural yellowing process of natural latex).
- The damage of the mattress was caused by the consumer’s negligence to comply with the User Guide printed in the warranty card. (see user guide)
- The mattress is damaged due to intentional sabotage (unrighteous competition), such as:
o Exposing the mattress to direct sunlight (due to the nature of natural rubber, it will be ageing under the effect of ultraviolet rays in sunlight).
o Stinking substances and food has been plastered onto the mattress.
o The mattress was impacted by an external force of over 200 kg/dm² from any direction.
o The mattress is dirtied or soiled.
Within the warranty period, if there is sign of collapse, subsidence, melting, rotting, or aging, please return the product to the manufacturer.
- Please show your warranty card when claiming warranty. If your warranty card was lost, KYMDAN will still perform full warranty. In this case, the warranty period is determined by the encoded information inside the mattress.
- The mattress's specifications will not change during the warranty period (except for color, visual appearance). In the next years, technical specifications may gradually degrade in a natural way. However, this slight degradation does not affect the usability of the product.
The ultimate choice for sleep comfort.Our Quality, Your Comfort.